What Data We Collect
We may collect, use, store, and transfer different kinds of personal data about you, including:
- Identity Data: Includes first name, last name, username, or similar identifier.
- Contact Data: Includes billing address, delivery address, email address, and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data: Includes bank account and payment card details.
- Transaction Data: Includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products you have purchased from us.
How We Use Your Data
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- To process and deliver your order.
- To manage our relationship with you.
- To administer and protect our business and our site.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used, or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered, or disclosed.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
Your Legal Rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data, including the right to request access to your personal data, request correction of your personal data, request erasure of your personal data, and more.